Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And She's Off...

Like a growing percentage of Americans, I am out of work at the moment, and caught in “the meantime.”

I don’t know how long this “meantime” will last, but I’ve been making the best of it by gathering knowledge and resources on topics that interest me in the areas of self-development, energy medicine, energy psychology, green living, vegetarianism and raw foods, and health in general. These past few months may have not made me financially stable, but they have made me more knowledgeable, and this is where I have chosen to deposit much of the information I have found. Besides, I love to write, edit, and shape content, and if no one else will give me a job doing that right now, I will create my own "job" ... right here!

I live in Michigan, but my ultimate dream is to one day open a healing arts center in or around San Diego, CA, where others can go to educate and heal themselves, and make their own dreams come true. I fell in love with the city in 2001, and won't give up hope that I can call it "home" some day and be of true service there. As most of us know, wishes and hope without some form of action only amount to nice daydreams, so “in the meantime,” these are the seeds of my dream, scattered into cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment